Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i don’t believe you
(r capable)

there is that
pinnacle moment
when “you know,”
what lies beneath.
there are no words
exact.
a hunch is
all you get.
follow it to the nigh.

“something is not right”
“it’s off”
“there has been a shift in
the climate.”

truth eludes you
or you elude it
from years of treachery.
"habitual?"

"am I on here?"
"am I off to the left side
of the brain?"
not a bad place to be
since, right-handed.

say it out loud..

keep frequency clear/
keep frequency clear/
as to not to pick up
lint and debris/ and
foreign matter/am band tendencies.
I’m FM.

okay. focus.
don’t (b) anxious. am not.
“freedom screams. yells. "
Run! you were born to
do it! not cuz of
long legs or
African crimson thru veins..
familiarity is the culprit.
the slayer. the goose down pillow.
comfort. it’s all about my comfort.

folk say, the unspoken..

“ease up on the questions. chill
on the accusations. stop dwelling.”

but I was stabbed, yo! what the f-u-(k)
am I suppose to do?

hippocampus downloads
the dramatic in life
revisiting, in hopes of
torment successfully. (die!)

… alas

“laughter is the key!”
“faith is the key!”
“ah..ha, God is the key!”
“yahoo, Peace of mind is key!”
so I pray. more often then you.
have to since my value
is priceless.

it’s so, cuz I
know it. when you don’t
you do, stupid and idiocy
stumbling over mountain tops
and parked coop Deville’s in
promiscuous maroon hue,
pine spinning on rear view mirror (booty)
couple dice..(tits).

I digress..

Got’s so much to say, reason
being, selective memory.
selective hearing.

my brain transmitting
soul picking up
spirit illuminating
wisdom crying out on the
corners, “open yo’ eyes!”

so why thugs there too?
standing sleeping with pip and crack
in pockets pushing death
and merriment to the masses..
like the FDA.

are you the FDA, son?
are you true blue?

Is anyone like me on this earth?
No.

why I want drama? i don’t consciously.

but I’ve been stabbed. what the f-u-(k)
i’m supposed to do?
(b) silent?

are you for real?!
“Freedom!”

No comments: