Wednesday, October 14, 2009

you know that I need YOU


vibin: (Blu spins in the backdrop)


_for Self Id ego superego shadow..

"I amNOT crazy!"
daily read consist of,
"the doable"
when their is a doable before you;
one is en-couraged all the more; invisible
made visible..simply things to COME!
It can be DONE!
"I amNOT crazy!
visuals Cineplex/Ajna
now spoken into the realm
universe flowing puslating
from solar plexus. arms outstretched to side
(bumbum, bumbum) sacral/Hara brave as if a rope pulling forward
Soul snuggled.
It’s luminous SPEC-tac-ULAR chiseled specifically.
along this physical slim waist&even tummy
adorned an outy reason the push/pull.
"I amNOT crazy!"

read up Black Genius, Walter Mosley. inspired, "it's Doable”


The storm is rising against the privileged minority
of the earth from which there is no shelter isolation or armament.
The storm will not abate until a just distribution of the fruits of the earth
enables men everywhere to live in dignity and human decency.
The American Negro may be the vanguard of a prolonged struggle that may change the
shape of the world, as millions of deprived shake and transform
the earth in their quest for life, liberty and justice. “fist up!”

Martin Luther King


..cipher rolling!

_____________________________________
Blu speaks:

..yeah, patience painted with the blood of the ancients
before we were forced on the slave ships
to build a nation/ this soul was plated in gold
claiming the throne/ 500 years and still ain’t been home
still I ain’t been home/ I found my lineage in a song/ long
play/ listening to memories all day/blown/ asked a brother
how could he sell his soul/ he said easy what you hone
you don’t own(really) the knowledge you speak has been told
(loops) life keeps repeating these notes/ I see major/ somebody said,
they need paper to eat (but) a man shouldn’t eat off bread
alone/ I’m heading home/ sooner or later the creator will call
and I ain’t bout to be playin the wall (nah) facing my wrongs
God speed as I pace to the law/ wondering if I should say grace
or be making Selah. Somebody say I got an old soul I’m just trying to figure out
my role before the doors close.

me too Blu..

Blu, RapLyrical Connoisseur, song, I’m an Old Soul




(if life keeps asking you the same question, you ain't learning the lesson.)




No comments: