Tuesday, November 17, 2009







Ad: superheroes needed
                   cosmoswide search



She see’s the cut of his chest
from under his polo.
He smells of fine&strength
offers her a drink
American Express black. cranberry.
compliments her on her style. smile..

while at home sits her family
a lil’ boy. her man
video gaming over a connect of
education & girls..

she smiles at this handsome stranger
then say’s,   “Look, you fine and all, but I
got a family at home I'm holding together,
but dam! Enjoy your night.” she walks away. (he ain't as fine as my man anyway!)



that is a superhero!


he see’s the outline of that asss. that framework..
dem breast sittin' pretty
she giving em' energy. "proton energy."
“Hello.” she articulates.
he’s flattered.dam..!

while at home sits his family
a lil’ girl and his lady
cutting up pineapples
over boys and mind state..

he smiles at the pretty stranger
then say’s, “Look, you fine, but I got a family
at home I’m holding together,
but, dam! Enjoy your night.” he walks away. (she ain't as fine as my lady anyway!)

that is a superhero! the extraordinary!

At night’s end both go home to
their loved one’s.
“How was your night baby?”
"It was a good night. “thought of you. I love my family."
How many tonight? she/he ask.
"3."
"My baby still got it!"

(butt tap!)

any superhero’s out there? speak from your podium.











No comments: