Monday, April 19, 2010

Tag Heuer Twenty Four Concept Chronograph

Compass

In a tail spin, in which direction do I go?

Life; give me a sign.

Discover why I love                 
                               deeply

Can't let it/you change me
Though it/you change
Then one can never be defeated

Process is grueling,
Learning discovering   the pain is downright unbearable, yet
Hurt is imperative to the process,
Essential as the rudiments of life.

"Lord don't let me lose my mind." I pray thee,
Need love real one
Indeed, I must accept your love first; rudiment
Before I leave this planet coming home to you

I know.
Permit this soul, giving strength to endure
For it is you that gave the desire
Since a child,

The pain is downright unbearable

But bearable to teach.

In a tail spin, in which direction do I go?

My compass leads.

No comments: