Thursday, April 1, 2010

magic


haunting is the past.
guide to prevent
repeat offenses,
however, blood drips.
     hate stains on my pretty yellow sunflower dress.


     master-minding time machine
     impossible. Hammering late into the night.


Father, can I tweak time?
Promise no craziness.


present moment love trust on a scale
grams/divided I sniff lines
fetal in a cloud
eyessqueezedshut (sniff)
     no tears, but hopes
     trickling down mountainous cheek peaks.


Father, can I tweak time?
Erasing the gashes only?


future holds it's secrets tight and loose
leaf paper.
scribing in the middle of dance floor
spinning,
     wide eyes
     dizziness evades, clarity reveals
     steadiness in a pretty yellow sunflower dress.


running out of tools.


Father, can I tweak time?
I'ma do right.


just a tweak.

No comments: