Tuesday, October 6, 2009


“thank you Father for another day” first words.

morning finds me aware/awoke
hopped out of bed
bathroom ritual

brushed.
showered.
107.5

dry off
moisturize
talk to him.

tapping.

dress. head to
room facing
westpink&yellow

environment. unscrew
green bulb
for a bright one.

looks so peaceful
when asleep.
cute.

(tapped her bum)

“Zi, Zi, Zi..Morning!
time to get up and at em!”
peeks&stretches.

want all the best
for. nothing less,
being reason for existence.

dressed in light denim
uniformed shirt,
grey hoodie

chocolate
brown coat, glasses
Converse, turqouise scarf.

got to Amp at7:10or:12
early enough.
since :25 after is late.

“I love you.” we kiss. she is growing up. discovering.

moons out thus I
anticipate what
will flow

onto paper mache.
wanna do somthin
never been/sure destined.

triviality of society
capitalism overassissination
cept’s if one is of the sect

then you struggle over
disorganized mental
into functional progressive

toward the unseen. (sigh)
“that visual I saw GOTS to be real!
ain’t no way it ain’t! just ain’t no WAY!”

bamboozled? into pondering
“greater purpose lies in aging
wine!?”

I gotta put me on!

heck, I’ll do me&Giovanni
drive. me&gustav’s inklings.
me&Cleopatra’s queendom.

christpassion. treeresilience.
airsneccesity.windspower
wisdomboldness. serpentcleverly

shut up! shut up!
you must know yo’ enemy
doings of the shadow

otherwise, you dozing off
and this ain’t for you but for you.

wise as…but gentle as.

Made toast/strawberry smuckers
honey vanilla chamomile

cause I got’s to chill!
“I know me.” that’s the issue and
that is the solution

to I. radio mute. on,
mute now off. need to listen.
talk, but listen

to certain things.
say off things.
mad like that

figuring the root
of all is the destination
enroute anyway

funny, really.

the end is near.
tea lukewarm
toast gone

sirens spin
spacey along pass
noisy black smog

puffin’ buses.
(folk who do not shower
after coming from

outside, NASTY! gon put that
out into the universe!)
water is more

than just for drinking. (thanks David.)
“reality just knocked. I gotta
go!"
























No comments: